Zero Balance Sweep
A Zero Balance Account provides efficient, centralized use of available funds for investment or debt reduction purposes by maintaining account(s) at either a zero balance or other predetermined minimum balance.
- Eliminate Idle Funds – All Available Funds Will be Concentrated in One Centralized Account
- Better Manage Your Cash Position
Money Market Sweep
Business customers can deposit all funds to their commercial checking account and automatically have excess funds – over a predetermined target balance – swept to a Money Market Account.
- Operating Dollars are Managed Efficiently
- Earns an Excellent Return on Excess Funds
- Funds Automatically Sweep to Help Prevent Overdrafts and Service Charges
- An Automated Sweep Eliminates the Need to Monitor Balances
- Up to 6 Debit Sweeps Allowed per Month from the Money Market Account to the Checking Account
- Unlimited Debit Sweeps Allowed from the Checking Account to the Money Market Account
Line of Credit Sweep
- A Target Balance is Set in Your Checking Account.
- Funds in Excess of the Target Balance Automatically Sweep to Your Line of Credit
- Funds Sweep Automatically from Your Line of Credit to Your Checking Account When Needed
A Dual Sweep combines the services offered in the Money Market Sweep and the Credit Line Sweep - maximize interest income and reduce interest expense.
- Excess Funds in Their Master Account will Automatically Sweep to the Line of Credit. Once the Line of Credit is Paid to $0, Excess Funds Will Automatically Sweep to the Money Market Account
- The Money Market Account Will Act as the First Funding Source for the Commercial Checking Account
- The Line of Credit Will Only Fund the Master Account if the Money Market Account has an Available Balance of $0
|1000 Ridgeway Loop Rd., Ste. 103|
|Memphis, TN 38120|