ACH Services allow you to create transactions using the Federal Reserve’s Automated Clearinghouse (ACH) to economically transfer funds between banks.
Landmark’s ACH system can be used for business-to-business payments, consumer debits and direct deposit.
Business to Business Payments
This Payment Method Allows for Collections and Disbursement of Funds and Information between Businesses
- Minimizes Time Writing Checks and Reconciling Accounts
- Improves Control Over Disbursements
- Improves the Management of Your Cash
- Optional Addenda Files can be Attached with Payment Details
Where Your Business Account is Credited and the Clients’ Account is Debited
- Improves Receivables
- Reduces Second Notices and Collection Work
- Eliminates Postage, Envelopes and Other Administrative Expenses
- Lessens the Time Spent Processing Remittance and Billing Information
- Provides a Convenient Payment Option for Your Clients
Never Write a Payroll Check Again!
- Paychecks are Never Lost or Stolen
- Increases Reliability and Security
- Provides Your Employees with Convenience and Availability of Funds
- Direct Deposit Can Also be Used for Employee Reimbursements, Annual Bonuses
and Commission Payments
|1000 Ridgeway Loop Rd., Ste. 103|
|Memphis, TN 38120|