Account Analysis is a system that communicates, calculates and summarizes monthly account activity and charges.
A monthly account statement is generated that specifies services provided, balances maintained, volumes processed and charges assessed.
Common Terminology Used on an Account Analysis Statement
- Average Ledger Balance - Sum of the Daily Ledger Balances Divided by the Number of Days in an Analysis Period
- Average Daily Float - Sum of the Daily Dollar Amount of Items in the Process of Collections Divided by the Number of Days in an Analysis Period
- Average Collected Balance - Sum of the Daily Ending Collected Balances Divided by the Number of Days in an Analysis Period (Average Ledger Balance Minus the Average Float Balance)
- Earnings Credit - Total Dollar Value of Credit that is Used to Offset the Service Charges Incurred During the Analysis Period. It is Calculated by Multiplying the Investable Balance by the Earnings Credit Rate for a Given Period of Time
- Earnings Credit Rate - Rate Used to Calculate the Earnings Credit (Varies by Bank)
- Service Charges - Fees Charged for Services Provided by the Bank. Service Charges are Expressed Either as a Flat Monthly Fee or as a Per-Item or Per-Unit Price
|1000 Ridgeway Loop Rd., Ste. 103|
|Memphis, TN 38120|